- C program consists variables and functions.
- Program execution starts with main() function automatically.
- C application contains more than one program.
- We connect these programs by calling one program functions from another program.
- We connect these programs using #include.
- Only one program contain main() function from which application execution starts.
// invoking functions
- A pre-processor directive is used to connect the programs in C application.
- Library is a collection of pre-define programs called Header-files.
- Header-file contains Variables and Methods.
- Library is used to develop C application quickly.
- Some of the header file names as follows: