Operations on Stack
- A function which is used to insert an element on to the Stack
- While pushing an element, we need to check whether the Stack is Full or not.
- If Stack is full then display “Stack is Full” else insert element on Top.
- A function which is used to delete element from Stack.
- Pop() function always remove Top element of Stack.
- While removing element, we need to check Stack is Empty or not.
- If Stack is Empty -> display “Stack is Empty” message.
- If Stack is Not Empty -> it removes the Top location element.
display() or traverse():
- A function which is used to display all elements in the Stack
- If stack is Empty, we return with Error message.
- If Stack is not Empty, we display all elements from top to 0 indices
- A function that returns the top element of Stack.
- peek() function will not remove the element like pop() function
- peek() function return error message if stack is empty.