- HTML – Hyper Text Mark Up Language
- HTML language providing elements to create web pages
- HTML Elements are HTML, Head, Body, Img, Button, Input etc.
Note: Every HTML element is a program
Steps to write First HTML Code:
- Open Notepad
- Write HTML code
- Save the file with .html extension
- File will be shown with browser icon in the saved location.
- Run the file by Double click on that ICON.
What are HTML IDEs?
- IDE – Integrated Development Environment
- A software by which we develop and run HTML code easily
- Edit Plus
- Visual Studio
- Sublime text
Advantage of IDE: Code intelligence – Giving ideas to programmer to develop the code more easily. For example, if we write start tag – IDE will write end tag automatically.
Case-sensitivity: Html is purely case insensitive; we can use lowercase, uppercase or mixed-case while we are writing HTML tags.
- Though HTML document contains errors, it runs and gives output.
- The only way to understand the errors with unexpected results.
- It is complex to identity the errors in HTML document.