- Programming languages and Technologies are used to develop applications.
- Applications are used in communication.
- Applications store and process information.
|Banking Application – |
Store customer’s information and transactions information.
Customers use Banking application to communicate with Banking Employee.
How to store information in application?
- We use variables of different data types to store information.
- Primitive type: Store only one value at a time.
- Array: Store more than one value but of same type
- Object: Store more than one value of different types
- Collection: Store multiple objects.
What are Data Structures? Use?
- Data structures are used to organize the data.
- We can perform operations quickly and easily on organized data.
- Data structures either Linear or Non-Linear.
Linear Data Structures: arrange the data sequentially in which elements are connected to its previous and next adjacent.
Non-Linear Data Structures: in which one element connected to multiple elements and the elements arranged in two-dimensional or multi-dimensional format.
- Collection is a group of objects.
- Examples, List, Set, Queue, Map etc.
What is Collection framework?
- Collection Framework is a collection of interfaces and implemented classes.
- Collection Framework provides implementations of Data structures & Algorithms by which we can store and process information without implementing them.
What is the need of storing group of objects?
- To store the record type information which is fetching from Database.
- To perform Different types of operations on group of objects like insertion, Deletion, Updating, searching, sorting etc…
- Can set multiple objects to method as a parameter.
- Method can return multiple objects at a time after processing.