- Programming Languages and Technologies are used to develop applications.
- Application is a collection of Programs.
- We need to design and understand a single program before developing an application.
Program Elements: Program is a set of instructions.Every Program consists,
- Identity of a program is unique.
- Programs, Classes, Variables and Methods having identities
- Identities are used to access these members.
- Variable is an identity given to memory location.
- Variable is a Named Memory Location
- Variables are used to store information of program(class/object)
|datatype identity = value;|| String name = “amar”; |
int age = 23;
double salary = 35000.00;
boolean married = false;
- Method is a block of instructions with an identity
- Method performs operations on data(variables)
- Method takes input data, perform operations on data and returns results.
|int add(int a, int b)|
int c = a+b;