- Static Methods in Interface (JDK7)
- Default Methods in interface
- Functional Interface
- Lambda expression
- Method references
- forEach() method
- Stream API
- Parallel Streams
Purpose of JDK-8:
- Using java technology, application development became easy.
- Billions of applications developed under java. Day by day the data increasing rapidly with the use of these applications and data processing become complex.
- JDK8 features are the solution to implement data processing techniques easily.
- Data processing important – for quick results
In Java, how we store information?
- Java stores information in the form of objects.
- We store group of Objects in Collections.
- Java 8 features mainly used to process the information of Collections.