- Stands for Integrated Development Environment
- It is official IDE from Python.org
- It will be installed along with python installation
- After installation of Python software
- Search for IDLE
- Click on ICON of IDLE software
- Initially it opens Shell window.
- We cannot write any programs on Shell window.
- We can execute only basic command and see the output instantly
- We can write and execute programs from editor
- Go to File menu
- Select “new” file – Opens an editor
- Write code and Save with .py extension
- Run – with shortcut f5